Top-notch solutions and consulting services aligned with global best practices!
Kurumeng upholds the Engineering Profession Act, 2000 (Act No. 46 of 2000), wherein Section 27 provides the Code of Conduct that ensures Registered Persons, in the execution of their engineering work:
- apply their knowledge and skill in the best interests of the public and environment;
- execute their work with integrity and in accordance with generally accepted norms of professional conduct;
- respect the interests of the public and honour the standing of the profession;
- strive to improve their professional skills and those of their subordinates;
- encourage excellence within the engineering profession; and
- do not prejudice public health and safety.